Fleet Maintenance Attendant, Campus Bus-Indiana University Bloomington, IN 2023
Fleet Maintenance Attendant, Campus Bus-Indiana University Bloomington, IN 2023 Starting around 1966, IU Grounds Transport Administration has been giving transport administration on the Bloomington grounds. IU Bloomington’s 1940-section of land grounds is in many cases considered one of the most lovely grounds in the country and is set in the USA The present #2 Best School Town in America.
IU Bloomington is home to nearly 43,000 undergrad and graduate understudies and north of 19,000 personnel, staff, and part-time workers.
Grounds Transport gives transportation to more than 3,000,000 rides per year and works a six-course framework with roughly 30 transports, 50 transport administrators, 4 mechanics, and a supervisory crew. It has a well-established organization with a neighborhood travel framework, further expanding its compass and assets.
Grounds Transport is a specialty unit inside Helper Business Administrations (ABS). ABS works in a common administration model that supports finance, HR, finance, and promoting needs of Grounds Transport.
Work Outline Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
Answerable for safeguard support and refueling of college vehicles.
Office Explicit Obligations Fleet Maintenance Attendant, Campus Bus
Guarantees the Indiana College travel transports are ready for administration the next day by renewing liquids, using transport wash, clearing vehicles, recording surrenders, and submitting fuel report worksheets.
Improved vehicle cleaning/sanitizing measures with a focus centered on high-recurrence contact regions. Gathers and exhausts trash from squander containers.
Works the Indiana College travel transports at the office and parks them under the division’s transport stopping covering.
Makes a fitting move to guarantee the well-being of themselves as well as other people, detailing security issues upon examination.
General Liabilities Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
Refuel college vehicles, keep up with tire pressures, check/top off indispensable liquids, and wash and vacuum vehicles.
Convey and get college vehicles from nearby upkeep/fix offices.
Keep up with vehicle support logs. Drive clients dependent upon the situation. 24-hour daily crisis reaction on a case-by-case basis.
Give graciousness kicks off, vehicle areas, and refueling nearby, as a feature of the Driver Help Program.
Performs preventive upkeep on light obligation vehicles, including oil changes, tire revolutions,s, and multi-point assessments. Eliminates as well as introduces things on vehicles, for example, seats, bed blankets, or hitches.
Capabilities Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
Secondary school confirmation or the same (like HSED or GED)
Required Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
1-year client care insight
1 year of light car upkeep and driving experience
LICENSES AND Testaments
Legitimate driver’s permit and capacity to be guaranteed by Indiana College Upon the Date of Recruit
Legitimate Endless supply of Recruit
ASE Light Obligation Support Accreditation
Required Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
- Capacity to work in a protected and productive way
- Capable relational abilities
- Keeps a serious level of incredible skill
- Exhibits using time productively and need setting abilities
- Shows a high obligation to quality
- Has adaptability to work in a speedy, powerful climate
- Looks to procure information in the area of forte
- Exceptionally exhaustive and reliable
- Exhibits an elevated degree of exactness, significantly under tension
- Brilliant hierarchical abilities
- Capacity to address the organization with outer constituents
- Capacity to drive various activities to the fruitful culmination
- Solid verbal correspondence and listening abilities
- Capacity to fabricate solid client connections
- General information on light vehicle support
- Capacity to keep up with vehicles for safe activity
- Capacity to perform assignments requiring weighty actual exertion periodically in nasty weather conditions
- Capacity to comprehend and adhere to oral and composed guidelines
- Capacity to utilize PC and essential information on calculation sheets
- Capacity to work in a group climate, and to connect and speak with a wide assortment of individuals
- Capacity to work with a wide assortment of societies and foundations
- Ready to manage many assignments simultaneously including perturbed clients, addressing questions, and revealing issues
- Working Circumstances/Requests
This job requires the capacity to stay in a fixed situation as well as the capacity to move about the working environment for long lengths. It requires compelling correspondence, and the capacity to work hardware, instruments, and controls.
The job requires the capacity to climb/drop stepping stools/steps, and situate one’s self in low-level positions, distinguish various synthetics and additional gases. The job requires the capacity to climb roofs and move in restricted spaces to perform and finish examinations. This job requires the capacity to lift 50 pounds. The individual in this job should have the option to carry out the fundamental roles regardless of convenience.
Work Area Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
$17.25-$19.50 in view of involvement
Work Hours Fleet Maintenance Attendant, Campus Bus
This position will work a subsequent shift plan (ex. 2:30 pm-11:00 pm).
Benefits Outline Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
- For full-time staff workers, Indiana College offers a wide exhibit of advantages including:
- Various arrangement choices for clinical protection
- Dental protection
- Wellbeing Investment account with liberal IU commitment
- Extra security, LTD, and AD&D choices
- Base retirement plan commitment from IU, likely to vesting
- Extra supplemental retirement plan choices
- Educational cost-benefit for IU classes
- 10 paid occasions each year
- Liberal Took Care of Time
- Paid Parental Leave
- Worker Help Program (EAP)
- Look further into our advantages by evaluating our internet-based Advantages Handout.
Work Grouping Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
Profession Level: Primary
Work Capability: Designing, Exchanges, and Office
Work-Family: Authorized and Talented Exchanges
Click here to get familiar with Indiana College’s Work System.
Posting Disclaimer Fleet Maintenance Attendant,
This presentation is booked on shutdown at 11:59 pm EST on the promoted Close Date. This posting might be shut out of the blue at the carefulness of the College, yet will stay open for at least 5 work days. To ensure full thought, if it’s not too much trouble, present your application within 5 work days of the Posted Date.
In the event that you wish to incorporate an introductory letter, you might incorporate it with your resume while transferring connections.
Equivalent Work A potential open door
Indiana College is an equivalent business and governmental policy regarding minorities in society boss and a supplier of ADA administrations. All certified candidates will get thought for business in light of individual capabilities. Indiana College precludes separation in view of old enough, identity, variety, race, religion, sex, sexual direction, orientation character or articulation, hereditary data, conjugal status, public beginning, handicap status, or safeguarded veteran status.
Indiana College doesn’t segregate based on sex in its instructive projects and exercises, including business and affirmation, as expected by Title IX. Questions or objections in regards to Title IX might have alluded to the U.S. Branch of Schooling Office for Social Liberties or the college Title IX Facilitator. See Indiana College’s Notification of Non-Segregation here which incorporates contact data.
Grounds Wellbeing and Security
The Yearly Security and Fire Wellbeing Report, containing strategy proclamations, wrongdoing, and fire insights for all Indiana College grounds, is accessible on the web. You may likewise demand an actual duplicate by messaging IU Public Security at [email protected] or by visiting IUPD.
Reach Us Fleet Maintenance Attendant, Campus Bus
Fleet Maintenance Attendant, Campus Bus For Advertising